- Option 1: Upgrade to a Club Room and avail the High Tea and Cocktail Buffet
If you arrive in your hotel around 3-4pm like we did, it is best to upgrade to a club room and avail the high tea and evening cocktail buffet. It will save you all the time and trouble to look for a place to eat and rest after your flight or after a long and tiring coach ride. If you happen to have booked a hotel near the Petronas Twin Towers, you will get stunning views of the twin towers as a bonus.
- Option 2: Explore your hotel's neighborhood and find a local spot for some gastronomic indulgence.
If you are not keen to upgrade into a Club Room, you can always opt to walk in the hotel's neighborhood and go for a hunt for the best local food.
- Go for shopping (window or real) indulgence and/or gastronomic indulgence at Suria KLCC.
The mall is located right below the towering and stunning Petronas Twin Towers. You can opt to shop after your high tea or evening cocktail buffet. Exploring the mall will help you burn the extra calories you've just indulged in. There are many noteworthy dining places too in case you feel like eating again. As for our case, we went here to shop for an SD card as I left my camera's SD card at home.
- Chill at KLCC Park and watch the dancing water fountain show
Locals and travelers alike love to catch this spectacular dancing water fountain at the Lake Symphony in KLCC Park. The park itself is also a great vantage point to get the best views of the twin towers. If you have kids, there is also a 2-acre children's playground in the park. No kids? Opt to make use of the park's jogging track or just sit at the inviting green grass patches and watch the beautiful world go by as you breath in fresh air (the park has over 1900 indigenous trees from different species).
- Have a restful sleep.
(6am - 8am)
- Leisure breakfast buffet.
(8am - 10am)
- Option 1: Have a dip in the hotel pool after your buffet breakfast.
The cold pool water in the morning will help you refresh before exploring the city.
No kids and not interested to swim? No problem!
- Option 2: Take the Hop On, Hop Off bus that will tour you around the city. Since you have limited time, this will help you maximized your stay.
- Option 1: (recommended for travelers with kids) Take a taxi ride to Berjaya Times Square and bring your kids at the theme park.
- Option 2: (recommended for travelers with kids) If theme park doesn't appeal to your kids, bring them to KL Aquarium or Kidzania or Petrosains Discovery Center
- Option 3: (recommended for travelers without kids) Queue up early and get free tickets to the Petronas Twin Towers to get KL's birds eye view. Do note that only a certain number of visitors are allowed per day and the queue can get really long.
- Hotel check out.
- Lunch/souvenir shopping at Chinatown