Singapore has become one of the prime holiday destinations in the entire world. Many tourists visit Singapore to explore the vast culture, beautiful Monasteries, vibrant shopping centres and delicious Singaporean cuisines. If you are planning to visit Singapore for your next holiday then you definitely need to know some of the important money saving tips. These tips will help you enjoy your holiday by spending the minimal amount on hotel booking, shopping, booking of flight tickets and more.
Here are the top 5 Money Saving tips to lower your cost of holidays in Singapore:
- Book your Air tickets in advance: It is always better to plan your holiday in advance and book your flight tickets online. Many online flight booking sites such as Expedia offer amazing deals and discounts on your flight booking. You can simply visit their websites to see if there are better deals. You can also use Expedia promo codes to book your flights. These promo codes will help you book your flights at discounted rates.
- Stay in Little India - If you can't discover free any good hotel at reasonable price then stay at one of the many hostels in little India. You can also look for Singapore’s cheapest restaurants where you can get some mouth watering food at amazing rates. Little India is the best spot to stay in Singapore if you don’t find any free accommodation.
- Enjoy free night time entertainment- While drinking is exceptionally costly in Singapore, lots of night time entertainment is entirely free. Free shake shows are held each Friday, Saturday and Sundays evenings at the Esplanade's open air theatre, right on the harbour.
Free art and craft displays and different exhibitions like carnival, parody, and multi-media acts are also frequently performed free at Esplanade. Marina Bays Sands puts on an astonishing, unique water and light show daily at 8 and 9:30 pm. Several times amid the year a bigger light show is put on at the harbour stadium.
- Minimize Transportation - Singapore has an astounding open transportation framework, with a plenty of transports and tram trains rushing to all focuses around the city and the whole island. Costs are not high either, running about $S1-3 between destinations. Still, in case you're truly exploring the city and going to numerous spots, transportation expenses include rapidly in case you're using buses and trains constantly. You can take a walk and make the most of Singapore's day by day road life and stunning structural planning, and save money all in the meantime by walking.
- Shop Online - There are many markets in Singapore where you can look for extraordinary products. However, if you want to save money on your shopping then it is recommended to shop online. Shopping sites like Zalora Singapore offer plenty of products under the one virtual roof. The site of the Company attracts millions of customers because of the amazing deals and offers provided by the Company. So do some Discounted shopping at Zalora Singapore and get the best products in your cart.
By following the above tips, you will be able to save more on your holiday. So have a great time in Singapore at unbeatable prices.