Recently, my daughter and I visited Quan Fa Organic Farm and we were given a bagful of leafy vegetables to bring home. I used the organic lettuce they gave us to make a fusilli salad with homemade dressing. Here's the recipe:
- 1/4 cup FairPrice Grapeseed Oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Salad mix ingredients:
- 150g FairPrice Fusilli Pasta
- 10 cups torn lettuce leaves
- 1 cup seedless grapes, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
1) Make your own salad dressing by mixing 1/4 cup of FairPrice grapeseed oil, minced garlic, 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) Cooked the FairPrice fusilli pasta following the packaging instruction. Drench and set aside.
3) Tear and wash lettuce leaves, set aside to drench.
4) Wash and slice 1 cup of seedless grapes
5) Wash cherry tomatoes and cut into halves. You may opt not to cut it like I did.
6) Place the cooked fusilli pasta, torn lettuce leaves, sliced seedless grapes and cherry tomatoes in a salad bowl.
7). Pour the salad dressing over the salad mix, mix evenly and serve with freshly squeezed OJ.
*This recipe is brought to you by Sweet Memoirs x FairPrice collaboration.